This website is operated and controlled by Sports Injury Fix Ltd.
2. Who We Are
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a 'data controller':
Our site address is www.sportsinjuryfix.com
Our company name is Sports Injury Fix Limited
Our registered address is 292 North Road, Cardiff CF14 3BN.
3. What we may collect
The only data that Sports Injury Fix may collect from you via this website is the following data about you:
• Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
• A record of any correspondence between us
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
• Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
• Your email address
• Your contact details including address and telephone number
• Information on your injury history
• Reviews you provide of Sports Injury Specialists.
for more cookie information.
5. How we use what we collect
Your personal information will be processed to use as follows :-
• Present site content effectively to you
• Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
• Carry out our contracts with you
• Tell you our charges
• Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
• If you are already a guest or registered user to our website, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
• If you are a guest or registered user, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
• If you don't want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don't identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
All membership details listed by members are by agreement allowing members of the public to access their details. We may keep a record of those links which are used the most to enable us to provide the most helpful information but we agree to keep such information confidential and you will not be identified from this information.
6. Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don't share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
7. Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
• If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
• We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
• We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights
• We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
8. Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
9. Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.