Soft Tissue Therapy aka Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy and ScarWork in the Abingdon area (two clinics in Abingdon, mobile service available)
Soft tissue therapy for physically and mentally active people - especially those under pressure to perform at their best at all times.
* Why come to see me?
* Because I care for each and every client of mine. I became a therapist to help people improving the quality of their lives. This is my passion.
I can help with:
- injury prevention (early detection of negative muscular changes via palpation; reduction of adhesion in muscles; lifestyle and training recommendations),
- rehabilitation support (treatments, education and advice on exercises),
- increasing mobility,
- pain reduction via muscle relaxation,
- massage treatment of scars for improved soft tissue mobility,
- general relaxation / unwinding.
Piotr Piekarniak MSc, BTEC level 5 Soft Tissue Therapist (Diploma from Oxford School of Sports Massage)
What fuels my fire: helping others, learning
Likes: running, bodyweight exercises, martial arts, books
ISRM - The Institute for Soft Tissue Therapists
SMA - The Association for Soft Tissue Therapists
CNHC - Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
You are being redirected to the therapist's third-party booking system.
You will be subject to their terms and conditions which may be different to those of Sports Injury Fix. We hope you get fixed soon.Continue