I am a graduate sports therapist with over a 12 year experience. I, currently, work for University of Kent as a clinic supervisor and a sessional lecturer.
I provide a specialist consultation and effective treatment for chronic/overuse injuries across various types of sports/physically demanding professions and activities. Especially, when there is not much time left to undergo a regular treatment protocol and cease the activity, for instance, avoid dropping out of a training cycle for a competition or a competition itself, or a professional fitness test. Also, I will look at long term injuries (incl., non-sporting) not requiring an urgent intervention.
The most of chronic injuries can be improved within few days, resolved within a week, with an upto a two week stabilisation period.
It is my expertise that allows me to achieve such time frames. Normally, people have just one appointment with an immediate improvement and no follow ups! But they do their exercises.
Please take a heed of these points:
1) It is important that you contact me first to discuss in detail if I can help you with your injury; very seldom cases can be out of my scope.
2) I will explain you the findings in detail so that you would understand why you are being given a certain treatment.
3) The session will last about 1hr or longer if necessary. I will not rush so you will have my full attention. I do not offer regular treatments.
3) You will be given exercises! I handwrite the exercises to ensure they are tailored/explained to you in the way that is clear to you. I can draw stick-men too.
4) You will be expected to execute and implement the exercise programme into your own. It is paramount! Because there lays the key to maintaining the recovery from your injury.
Price: £100 for the appointment. £50 for a follow up.
* Concession discount (pay £75) is available to military, fire service, police, NHS, students, retired.
I am Andreas, a graduate sports therapist. I work very effectively with plantar fasciitis, calf strains, shin splints, knee pain, hamstring tendinotis, groin strains, piriformis syndrome, lower back pain, shoulder injuries, elbow and wrist overuse injuries, neck strains. I have worked extensively with athletes, military personnel, and general public. As a middle distance coach and a swimming instructor I focus and use injury prevention to assist human performance. I also offer running technique analysis and coaching. In my main job as a sports clinic supervisor I help University of Kent sports therapy students with gaining their practical skills.
You are being redirected to the therapist's third-party booking system.
You will be subject to their terms and conditions which may be different to those of Sports Injury Fix. We hope you get fixed soon.Continue